Cash payments will be processed through PayPal. Financing $1780 @ 9%/12 mos. = $155.66/mo.
The Ozarks beauty awaits you! At just over 1/2 an acre and secluded, this lot is perfect for camping and offroading. Located in the recreational area of Horseshoe Bend, it’s near trails and other outdoor activities.
I am including some information you might find helpful such as the Bill of Assurance and Platt Map, our Building Permit fee schedule & application, our before you build and the Plan Submittal Guideline. We use the International Building Code 2018 Addition here is a link to the residential code. https://codes.iccsafe.org/public/document/toc/994/ When comparing the City Zoning Code to the Bill of Assurance you must use whichever has the greater requirements.
Our Building Committee meets every Tuesday at 8:30 am till 9:00 am. The planning commission will have to approve all house plans before a building permit is issued. A copy of the plans has to be provided for the commission and we also ask that you provide it in pdf format so that it can be emailed to our commissioners. The main set of plans will be given to our Building Inspector and a copy of the sewer plans has to be provided to the Water and Sewer Departments, if septic is to be installed you have to have approval from the Arkansas Department of Health 501-661-2000. You will need to contact Gary Dickerson our County OEM Director to verify that the property you are using isn’t in the flood plain. His phone number is 870-368-4113.
The Horseshoe Bend Water Department will have Water & Sewer information for you concerning water service and trash service. That number is 870-670-5885 or you can email at email@example.com emailing much of the time is faster. The electric is provided by North Arkansas Electric Cooperative. Their number is 870-895-3221. NAEC is also a provider of Internet, Television and phone it is called NEXT. Centurylink also provides telephone and internet. Their number is 877-862-9343. We have no cable television provider so you will need to use dish, direct or internet for your television needs.
Some basic information that you may be interested in:
- You can have three pets in the city limits and you must keep them vaccinated and purchase a city pet licenses annually. Pets must be kept on leashes.
- You cannot have any livestock, horses, chickens etc. in the city limits.
- Dwelling square footage requirements are based on the BOA for that addition unless the City Zoning Code requirements are greater.
- Sheds can be no more than 300sq ft. unless it is a detached Garage which can be 900sq ft. You cannot place an accessory structure on a lot without a dwelling.
- No camping on property. Unless you have had your house plans approved, a building permit has been acquired and your foundation is in place. Then you may place a camper or RV on the property for a period of 12 months. At the end of the 12 months you can no longer live in the RV or camper and you cannot have it connected to the utilities even if your home is not complete.
- Tiny homes are not allowed in the city limits.
- Mobile Homes and Cabins with at least 600sq ft. of heated living space are allowed in these four additions per Bill of Assurances and City Zoning Codes: Paradise Acres Addition, Scenic Acres Addition, Rolling Acres Addition and Tract B Addition.
- All Property Deed information can be acquired by contacting the County Clerk’s office at 870-368-4316.
24015 sq ft
Not Inside City Limits
2107 Bunker Hill Lane, Horseshoe Bend, AR 72512
City of Horseshoe Bend
Crown Lake-Horseshoe Bend